Genuine Hamamatsu (made in Japan) component, supplied with data sheet S1787-04 is a high-performance, high quality plastic package photodiode that offers low dark current.The plastic package used is light-impervious, so no stray light can reach the photosensitive area from the side or backside. This allows reliable optical measurements in the visible to near infrared range, over a wide dynamic range from low light levels to high light levels.
- Photosensitive area 2.4 x 2.8mm.
- Package size 8 x 6 x 2.2mm (exc leads).
- Vr Max 10v. Dark current 10pA max. Spectral response is 320-730, peaking at 560nm.This photodiode is ideal for work in the visible light spectrum. Possible applications include
- A replacement for visible light photodiodes AKA silicon blue photodiodes as used in many cameras and other photographic equipment.
- Light meters
- Lux meters
- Robotics and Ai
- Any device for reliably measuring the visible light spectrum as well as general use.
S1787-04 Silicon Photodiode